Terms and Conditions
1. Reconfirmation & check-in: If not booked locally all bookings should be reconfirmed with our office the day before departure - phone Awesome Adventures Fiji
+679 675 0499. In Fiji if you’d like to speed things up and avoid the queues at the morning departure then you are most welcome to check in at our Port Denarau counter the day prior any time after 9:30am. You will be given all your necessary documents/vouchers so that you can board the vessel directly the next day.
Please take good care of the vouchers as you may be liable to pay for any replacements.
2. Complimentary coach transfers: are provided by Awesome Adventures to/from most Nadi/Denarau, Wailoaloa area hostels & Nadi Airport to/from Port Denarau Marina, but clients must book in advance. Please note, there is only one coach returning to hotels & resorts in the Wailoaloa area and to Nadi Airport departing Denarau at approximately 6:15pm.
3. The ‘Bula Pass’ and ‘Bula Combo Pass’ are valid for the period shown on your Pass (1 hop per day). If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled. The pass can be extended anytime during travel but prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice. This can be done at the Travel Desk onboard the ‘Yasawa Flyer’. A photo ID card will be issued for each Pass on check-in at Port Denarau. Any pass being used by a person other than the owner whose photograph is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited. Please note most properties have a minimum
2 night stay policy. If you would like to prebook your Bula Combo accommodation prior to arrival into Fiji a credit card authorization form must be completed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre booked accommodation is subject to the cancellation fees clause 13.
4. ‘Full Monty’ packages include activities that are identified under the ‘Full Monty’ inclusions section for
each package. Full Monty Activities are subject to sea and weather conditions - Awesome Adventures Fiji reserves the right to substitute Full Monty activities with other products in the event that the listed activity is unavailable.
5. ‘Oarsmans Bay Lodge’ DOES NOT accept cash, all transactions (i.e. drinks, meals) must be paid by
6. Prices and Currency: All prices are in the currency stated
and include taxes where applicable. Package prices are per person. Prices listed as ‘Twin/Double’ or 'Apartment' are per person based on 2 people sharing a room or bure. Prices through some agents may vary due to currency fluctuations.
7. Meal Costs: Where an additional price is shown under ‘Meals’ these rates are per person per night and include
3 meals per night stayed. The meal package must be taken as there are no alternative dining places. The cost should
be paid directly to the resort in Fijian dollars on check-in.
8. Child Prices: This can vary from property to property therefore all child prices are on application through Awesome Adventures reservations in Fiji.
9. Right to vary /Freesale:
(a) 3 Coconut itineraries are not available on Freesale - availability and any necessary changes will be advised prior to your booking being confirmed. "Bookings" for 1 and 2 Coconut Awesome Packages are available on Freesale however the "Itinerary" will be confirmed within 48hrs of receipt of booking - as most of the properties featured in our packages are small they are at times full. When this is the case we reserve the right to substitute a similar property of similar standard and/or reverse the order of the brochured itinerary.
(b) Any necessary changes will be advised prior to travel - as most of the properties featured in our packages are small they are at times full. When this is the case we reserve the right to substitute a similar property of a similar standard and/or reverse the order of the brochured itinerary.
(c) Open dated bookings are only for 1 and 2 Coconut properties and available for travel until 31 March 2014 (a new season's price surcharge will be charged for travel past this date). Bookings must be confirmed with Awesome Adventures Fiji at least 14 days prior to arrival in Fiji to limit/avoid changes to the brochured itinerary or properties in that package. The above 'Right to vary' conditions apply. Travel must commence no later than 12 months after purchase. Meal supplements are subject to change and the meal rate valid at the date of travel is payable direct to the resort.
(d) Awesome Adventures Fiji reserves the right to cancel departures, alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services as necessary. All transfers are subject to sea and weather conditions and operational requirements. Should adverse conditions prevent operation the client is responsible at their own cost for their own additional accommodation wherever it may be and/or alternative travel arrangements not organised by the Company. Awesome Adventures shall be the sole judge of when vessels should not operate under this clause.
10. Liability: Where another company or persons operate the tour, activity or excursion, diving, accommodation or shore transfers Awesome Adventures is only acting as a Sales Agent. Responsibility for the operation and liability for any mishap lies with those operators solely and not with Awesome Adventures Fiji. Awesome Adventures is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at the check-in counter.
11. Visa Requirements: It is the responsibility of all guests travelling with Awesome Adventures to check and adhere to Fiji’s visa requirements.
12. Travel Insurance: There are no medical facilities in the Yasawas so if any medical problem arises you will need to return to Nadi. If you develop a serious medical problem you will most likely want to leave Fiji for Australia, New Zealand or home. There is also a higher degree of risk in public areas, on local vessels etc. Sea conditions and sometimes cyclones can prevent travel on the booked dates as well. It is therefore an essential condition of travelling with Awesome Adventures that you have a valid travel insurance policy to cover the cost of any emergency medical treatment or accident and to protect your holiday payments in the event of cancellation. Awesome Adventures has insurance cover available with a leading insurer of adventure style travel which can be taken out at time of booking. Book travel insurance now while you think of it >>
13. Cancellation Policy: Should adverse conditions prevent operation, and the client from continuing their holiday as per their itinerary, the client is responsible at their own cost for their own additional accommodation wherever it may be and/or alternative travel arrangements not organised by the Company. Awesome Adventures shall be the sole judge of when vessels should not operate under this clause.
Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment has been received. We will not regard a booking as cancelled unless and until written notice is received by us from you or someone acting on your authority. No refunds will be issued for unused days on the Passes nor for any unused components of the Packages unless cancellation of vessel services by the Operator, for reasons other than those stated in Clause 9 (c), prevents the product fulfilment.
The following cancellation charges will apply:
Packages, Island Escapes & Build your Adventure Cancellation fees apply on the total package price: • less than 7 days notice - 100% • less than 14 days notice - 50% • less than one months notice - 25%
Bula Passes No cancellation fee applies as the Pass is not activated until the first day of travel. No refund applies on any unused portion after commencement of travel.
Bula Combo Pass Cancellation fees apply only to any
pre-booked accommodation: • less than 7 days notice - 100%
• less than 14 days notice - 50% • less than one months
notice - 25%
Transfers Only Cancellation fees apply to any pre-booked transfers on the ‘Yasawa Flyer’: • No Show - 100% • less than 24 hours notice - 25% • less than 48 hours - 15%
14. Amendment Policy:
Packages, Island Escapes, Bula Combo Pass & Build your AdventureChange of booking within 24 hours of travel, including after travel has commenced will incur a FJ$100 amendment fee ? More than 24 hours notice $20 FJD ? More than 1 months notice prior to commencement of travel No charge. Please note that amendment fees will be additional to any amendment/cancellation fees imposed by the resort(s) affected.
Bula Pass No amendment fee applies as the Pass is not activated until the first day of travel.
15. Awesome Adventures Fiji is a trading brand of South Sea Cruises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fijian Holdings Ltd - Level 7, Ra Marama, 91 Gordon Street, Suva, Fiji Islands, managed in conjunction with Marine Tourism Management Limited - ph: +64 9 489 1087 / fax: +64 9 488 9271 / email: email@example.com (marketing enquiries only).
16. Travel with Awesome Adventures is subject to our Conditions of Carriage. A copy is held in our offices or can be viewed here.