Need a Fiji fix but don't have much time?
See the best of three different areas over six days.
|Duration||6 days, 5 nights|
|Start and end location||Port Denarau|
|Departure (from Port Denarau)||8.45am|
|Arrival (back to Port Denarau)||Daily at 12.00pm, 3.00pm or 6.00pm|
|Coach pick up and drop off||Included in package. Pick up from most Nadi, Wailoaloa
and Denarau hotels/resorts
|Accommodation type||Dorm or bure (choose your level of accommodation from
Simple Stays or Relaxed Resorts
What to expect
Fiji’s breathtaking Yasawa Islands are truly paradise on earth. Experience the highlights of this stunning tropical archipelago with our amazing 6-day Island Time package. Tailor-make your perfect Fijian holiday with the opportunity to choose your top three island destinations, accommodation and even meals and activities before you arrive!
Dive into sparkling turquoise waters, snorkel through colourful coral reefs, swim with manta rays, reef sharks and a myriad of tropical fish and explore the lush jungles and endless beaches of these breathtaking islands with our 6-day Island Time getaway. With accommodation ranging from simple thatched dorms to luxurious modern resorts, the stunning Yasawa Islands simply have it all!
Where we visit
- Starts from Port Denarau
- Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands
- Complimentary scheduled coach transfers from most Nadi, Denarau & Wailoaloa Hotels / Resorts to connect with the Yasawa Flyer (and return)
- Return vessel transfers in Standard Class from Port Denarau to the selected Island Hotels / Resorts (and return)
- 5 Nights Accommodation at your choice of Hotels / Resorts depending on your budget
- Daily Meal Plan (only included in cost for Simple Stay level of accommodation)
- Awesome Adventures Fiji branded metal drink bottle, sulu and day pack
- A $10 donation to Vinaka Fiji
- Upgrade to the Awesome Experiences activity package to include all the “must do” activities in Fiji. For an overview of the Awesome Experiences add-on for the Island Time Package click here
- Daily Meal Plan at Relaxed Resort level of accommodation – can be prepaid in your local currency at time of booking or paid on arrival at each resort (in local Fijian Dollars)