Explore the best of the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands
Our ultimate package showcases the very best of the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands and the world famous Blue Lagoon.
|Duration||12 days, 11 nights|
|Start and end location||Port Denarau|
|Departure (from Port Denarau)||8.45am|
|Arrival (back to Port Denarau)||Daily at 12.00pm, 3.00pm or 6.00pm|
|Coach pick up and drop off||Included in package. Pick up from most Nadi, Wailoaloa
and Denarau hotels/resorts
|Accommodation type||Dorm or bure (choose your level of accommodation from
Simple Stays or Relaxed Resorts
What to expect
The dreamy Yasawa Islands of Fiji are the epitome of tropical paradise, with endless white beaches, lush jungle and calm turquoise seas. Our incredible 12-day Tropical Island Explorer tour is the perfect combination of relaxation and fun, with plenty of opportunities to snorkel with reef sharks, go scuba diving, explore stunning coral reefs, go on amazing boat and sailing trips and even summit extinct volcanoes!
Including accommodation and transport and options for all-inclusive activities, this awesome holiday package is fully flexible, giving you the freedom to put together your perfect getaway!
Where we visit
- Starts from Port Denarau
- Mamanuca Islands, Yasawa Islands
- Complimentary scheduled coach transfers from most Nadi, Denarau & Wailoaloa Hotels / Resorts to connect with the Yasawa Flyer (and return)
- Return vessel transfers in Standard Class from Port Denarau to the Island Hotels / Resorts (and return)
- 11 Nights Accommodation at your choice of Hotels / Resorts depending on your budget
- Daily Meal Plan (only included in the cost for Simple Stay level of accommodation)
- Awesome Adventures Fiji branded metal drink bottle, sulu and day pack
- A FJ$10 donation to Vinaka Fiji
- Upgrade to the Awesome Experiences activity package to include all the “must do” activities in Fiji. For an overview of the Awesome Experiences add-on for the Tropical Island Explorer Package click here
- Daily Meal Plan at Relaxed Resort level of accommodation – can be prepaid in your local currency at time of booking or paid on arrival at each resort (in local Fijian Dollars)
MORE QUESTIONS? Find more answers - Awesome Experiences FAQs.