The Awesome Pass gives you a hassle-free way to pay for your vessel transfers and accommodation before leaving the mainland. As spaces at some resorts are limited, we recommend booking your first two nights before leaving Port Denarau. Passes range from 5-13 days.
Your Awesome Pass includes complimentary scheduled coach transfers from most Nadi, Denarau and Wailoaloa hotels and resorts to connect with the Yasawa Flyer, hop-on/hop-off vessel transfers and select accommodation.
Our Awesome Passes are available at three levels depending on your budget and travelling style. Passes range from 5-13 days. Please note that passes of 8 nights or more must include a night at South Sea Island.
Simple Stays (includes all meals daily)
- Dorms with shared bathroom
- Bures/lodges with private en suites
Relaxed Resorts (pre-paid meal plans available)
- Dorms with shared bathrooms
- Bures/lodges with either shared bathrooms or private en suites
Relaxed Resorts - Upgrade (pre-paid meal plans available)
- Bures usually at a higher room category with more facilities, such as private en suites and beachfront locations where specified
Awesome Pass: Simple Stays
Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort (Dorm or Lodge), White Sandy Beach Resort (Dorm or Bure), Long Beach Resort (Dorm or Garden Bure), South Sea Island (Dorm), Gold Coast Resort (Dorm or Bure), Nabua Lodge (Dorm or Standard Double), Naqalia Lodge (Dorm or Garden Bure/Oceanview), Korovou Eco-Tour Resort (Dorm or Bure), South Sea Island (meal inclusive)
Awesome Pass: Relaxed Resorts
South Sea Island (Dorm or Bure), Beachcomber Island Resort (Grand Dorm or Private Lodge), Barefoot Kuata Resort (Dorm or Beachfront Safari Bure/Garden Bure), Octopus Resort (Dorm or Bungalow - Shared Facility), Mantaray Island Resort (Dorm or Treehouse Bure - Shared Facility), Blue Lagoon Beach Resort (Dorm or Bula Lodge Room - Shared Facility), Barefoot Manta Resort (Dorm or Sunrise Beach Bure), Botaira Beach Resort (Dorm)
Awesome Pass: Relaxed Resorts - Upgrade
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort (Garden Villa), Mantaray Island Resort (Jungle Bure), Octopus Resort (Garden Bure), Beachcomber Island Resort (Private Lodge Room), Oarsmans Bay Lodge (Oceanview Room), Barefoot Kuata Resort (Beachfront Bure), Barefoot Manta Resort (Beachfront Bure) and South Sea Island (Beachfront Bure - double only).
Awesome Pass notes:
- Passes are valid for 5 to 13 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises (Treasure, Beachcomber & South Sea Island only) and Awesome Adventures Fiji’s vessels to the Mamanucas and Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499.
- While all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- We’ll be as flexible as we can be with changes once travel has commenced, but they must all be done in advance with the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or call the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499.
- If travelling on a Awesome Pass, it is sometimes possible to stay in a different room type or at a resort not listed. Any changes must be done with the Travel Desk onboard Yasawa Flyer and additional fees will apply.
- When you return to Port Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
Before you set off on your adventure, get in touch with us at least 24 hours before hand so we can reserve a place for you on the Flyer. Before you disembark, you must have booked your resort for that night. All resort bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard the Yasawa Flyer as you travel.
Visit our FAQs for help.