Travelling after 1 April 2017? Click here
This is the Bula Pass 'up-sized'! It is a pre-paid ticket for all vessel transfers on the Yasawa Flyer as well as island accommodation.
The passes range from 5 to 21 days and can be purchased at either a 1 or 2 coconut level. All you need to do is choose where you'd like to stay from the selection of resorts in your chosen coconut level and book through the Travel Desk on board the Yasawa Flyer as you cruise.
Bula Combo Pass notes:
- Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it's best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Denarau Marina. All accommodation bookings can be made at the Travel Desk on board Yasawa Flyer.
- There is a minimum 2 night stay at each resort.
- If you purchase a 1 coconut Bula Combo Pass you can upgrade to 2 and 3 coconut resorts but a surcharge will apply, payable at the Travel Desk on board the Yasawa Flyer.
- If you purchase a 2 coconut Bula Combo Pass you can choose to stay at 1 coconut resorts but no partial refunds are available.
- If you want to step up for a night and go 3 coconuts, our reservations staff at the Travel Desk will advise the extra cost.
- 1 Coconut properties available with a Bula Combo Pass (meals included): ONE Coconut Pass properties: South Sea Island (Dorm); Naqalia (12 bed Dorm & Bure); White Sandy (Dorm & Bure); Long Beach (Dorm & Garden Bure); Wayalailai (20 bed Dorm & Private Lodge); Safe Landing (Dorm & Bure); Nabua Lodge (Dorm & Bure); Gold Coast (Dorm & Bure). Passengers may upgrade to other resorts locally. Upgrade fees will apply.
- 2 Coconut properties available with a Bula Combo Pass: All of the above 1 Coconut resort options as well as South Sea Island (Dorm), Wayalailai (Dorm & Bure), Korovou (Std Dorm & Beachfront Bure), Safe Landing (Dorm & Std Bure), Nabua (Deluxe Dorm & Deluxe Bure), Mantaray (Dorm & Treehouse Bure), Barefoot Manta (Deluxe Dorm) *, Barefoot Kuata (Deluxe Dorm & Bure) *, Bounty (Island Bure)*, Blue Lagoon (Dorm & Lodge) *, Boathouse Nanuya (Dorm & Room) *, Coralview (Dorm & Garden Bure) *, Octopus (Dorm & Private Bungalow) *.
*Meals are not included. Meal prices must be paid directly to the resort.
Before you set off on your adventure, get in touch with us at least 24 hours before hand so we can reserve a place for you on the Flyer. Before you disembark, you must have booked your resort for that night. All resort bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard the Yasawa Flyer as you travel.
Visit our FAQs for help.