Island Hopping & Accommodation
An extension of the Bula Pass, the Combo Pass gives you a hassle-free way to pay for your accommodation, transfers and meals unless specified before leaving the mainland. Book your first two nights well in advance of your departure to avoid sleeping on the beach!
The properties that accept the Bula Combo Pass are listed below (refer to the map on page 3 for location). Some resorts are popular, so plan a bit ahead.Most properties have a Minimum 2 Nights Stay Policy. Waiving this is at the choice of the individual resorts.
One Coconut Pass Properties
Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort (Dorm & Private Lodge), White Sandy Beach Resort (Dorm & Bure), Long Beach Resort (Dorm & Garden Bure), South Sea Island (Dorm), Gold Coast Resort (Dorm & Bure), Nabua Lodge (Dorm & Garden Bure), Naqalia Lodge (Dorm & Garden Bure), Korovou Eco-Tour Resort (Standard Dorm & Bure)
Two Coconut Pass Properties
South Sea Island* (Dorm), Beachcomber Island Resort (Grand Dorm & Private Lodge), Barefoot Kuata Resort (Beach Dorm & Beachfront Safari Bure), Octopus Resort (Dorm & Bungalow - Shared Facility), Mantaray Island Resort (Paradise Dorm & Treehouse Bure - Shared Facility), Blue Lagoon Beach Resort (Dorm & Bula Lodge Room - Shared Facility), Oarsman’s Bay Lodge (Dorm & Gardenview Bure), Barefoot Manta Resort (Traditional Beach Dorm & Sunrise Beach Bure), Botaira Beach Resort* (Dorm & Premium Oceanview Bure)
* South Sea Island Pass (2 Coconut) - FJD$90 Per Person Per Night Meal Surcharge To Be Paid To The Resort
* Botaira Beach Resort Pass - FJD$77 Per Person Per Night Accommodation Surcharge (Double/Twin) Or FJD$174 Per Person Per Night Surcharge (Single) To Be Paid To The Resort
Bula Combo Pass notes:
- Passes are valid for 5 to 15 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises (only Treasure, Beachcomber & South Sea Islands) and Awesome Adventures’ vessels to the Mamanucas and Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- Whilst all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- We’ll be as flexible as we can be with changes once travel has commenced, but they must all be done in advance with the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or call the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- If travelling on a Bula Combo Pass, it is sometimes possible to stay in a different room type or at a resort not listed. Any changes must be done with the Awesome Team onboard Yasawa Flyer and additional fees will apply.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- See our Fiji Island Escapes for daily meal prices
Before you set off on your adventure, get in touch with us at least 24 hours before hand so we can reserve a place for you on the Flyer. Before you disembark, you must have booked your resort for that night. All resort bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard the Yasawa Flyer as you travel.
Visit our FAQs for help.