Want the freedom to go your own way? This hop-on/hop-off pass gives you access to the Yasawa Flyer, our high-speed catamaran, that travels out from Port Denarau around the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands and back daily. Check out these amazing islands at your own pace and have the flexibility to hop off and on where you like
- Your pass is activated on the first day of your travel and remains valid until your last day inclusively
- Passes range from 5-15 days
- See the map and timetable for a list of the Mamanuca and Yasawa islands you can visit using this flexible travel pass
- Refer to the FAQ for more information
Which island will you fall in love with?
- Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it's best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Port Denarau. All accommodation bookings can be made at the Travel Desk on board the Yasawa Flyer.
Before you set off on your adventure, get in touch with us at least 24 hours before hand so we can reserve a place for you on the Flyer. Before you disembark, you must have booked your resort for that night. All resort bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard the Yasawa Flyer as you travel.
Visit our FAQs for help.