The Fiji Government this afternoon announced further and stricter measures in regards to COVID-19. From midnight tonight anyone entering Fiji from overseas must self-quarantine for 14 days. Also in effect is a lock down of Fiji’s second largest city – Lautoka whereby a large number of our staff reside. As a result of these measures, South Sea Cruises has made the following decisions regarding its Resort Connections:
- Mamanuca Resort Connections Routes 1&2 departing at 9.00am and Routes 4&5 departing at 3.15pm will be combined and will operate on Friday 20th of March, Saturday 21st of March and Sunday 22nd March only. Services thereafter are suspended until Fiji Government restrictions are lifted. South Sea Cruises may in discussions with our resort partners run some limited services to assist with staff transfers only after this but we ask all resort guests wanting to travel on South Sea Cruises that they to return to Port Denarau on Sunday 22nd of March at the latest.
- Yasawa Resort Connections (Route 7) will operate on Friday 20th of March, Saturday 21st of March and Sunday 22nd March only. Services thereafter are suspended until Fiji Government restrictions are lifted. South Sea Cruises & Awesome Adventures Fiji request all guests and staff return to Port Denarau on Sunday 22nd of March at the latest.
Please refer to the following revised Cancellation and Amendment Policy
For existing bookings for Awesome Adventures Fiji customers arriving into Fiji between 19 March - 31 May 2020
- Customers can change their travel date free of charge for travel any time up until 31 May 2022
- Should customers wish to cancel their trip (for arrivals up to and including 31 May 2020), we will waive all cancellation fees and provide a full refund. Any customers that fail to arrive as per their pre-booked arrival or fail to arrive at any pre-booked accommodation without any prior notice will be treated as per our normal cancellation/no show policy.
Existing bookings for travel from 01 June 2020
- Any customers who already hold a confirmed booking for travel for the remainder of 2020 can choose to postpone their Awesome Adventures Fiji booking for travel up until 31 March 2022. Date changes are available at any time up until 7 days prior to the original start date without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. Any date changes will of course be confirmed subject to availability. If customers no show for an existing booking then full cancellation fees apply.
We wish to make the booking process as risk free for people as possible.
- For those who wish to make a new booking between now and the 31 May 2020 for travel for the remainder of 2020, they will also be able to postpone their trip up to 7 days prior to the original arrival date without incurring any cancellation or amendment fees. They too will be able to defer their travel until 31 Mar 2022 subject to availability.
Customers already booked on any of these effected services with Awesome Adventures Fiji, please contact our reservations team by phone on +679 675 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or ReservationsAWE@ssc.com.fj
Customers and/or guests who are booked to travel for dates from Friday the 20th March or thereafter are urged to contact reservations to defer travel dates or discuss cancellation options.
Vinaka from the team at Awesome Adventures Fiji