Awesome Adventures Fiji Extends the Suspension of our Operations through to 31 October 2021 - Issue 14: This supersedes all previous issues
Awesome Adventures Fiji regrets that due to the current situation in Fiji we need to further extend the temporary suspension of our operations through to 31 October 2021.
Should any announcements be made regarding the re-opening of international borders prior to this then we will certainly revise our operational dates and send out new schedules accordingly. Otherwise, we will review our ability to operate our services again from 01 November 2021 closer to this date.
For our Travel Trade Partners, we request that you kindly make contact with any customers with bookings due to travel up to 31 October 2021 and advise them of this extended travel restriction and the revised suspension of our services.
For existing bookings scheduled to travel up until 31 October 2021;
Any customers who already hold a confirmed booking for travel until 31 October 2021 can choose to postpone their Awesome Adventures Fiji booking to depart on any date until 31 December 2022 (subject to availability).
- Further date changes are available at any time up until 7 days prior to the original departure date without incurring any amendment fees. Any date changes will, of course, be confirmed subject to availability.
- Any customer who elects to defer their travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji as opposed to cancelling will also receive a complimentary Full-Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club valued at FJ$169. (A voucher will be provided to customers as part of their travel documentation when arriving in Fiji and can also be booked in advance by emailing either email@example.com and quoting their booking reference.)
- If customers are a no show for an existing booking then full cancellation fees apply.
- Should customers wish to cancel their booking (for departures up to and including 30 September 2021), please contact our reservations team directly via email to discuss options available: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW BOOKINGS MADE FROM 01 APRIL 2021
Should you / your customers be looking to book for future travel we wish to make the process as risk-free as possible so have implemented the following policies.
OPEN DATED BOOKINGS:
All Awesome Adventures Fiji products can be booked as open dated so that your customers don't have to lock in their actual dates until they are ready to travel
FLEXIBLE DATE CHANGES:
We know that plans change and make it easy for your customers to amend their dates right up until 30 days prior to their booked travel dates, free of charge
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:
In the event of any of the following scenarios occurring within 30 days from customers confirmed departure date* and preventing them from travelling, we will offer a FULL REFUND (excluding any credit card fees) with no cancellation or amendment fees applied to any new booking(s) affected by the following or alternatively customers may select to defer their travel through to 31 March 2023 (subject to availability).
1. Local authorities within customers’ home country or state do not allow outbound travel internationally, or Fiji closes its borders within 30 days of the customers’ confirmed departure date. Local Authorities are restricted to State Governments, Federal Governments, and organisations or departments. E.g. Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
2. Customers are required to travel to a hotspot location en route to Fiji / via any stopover point that is part of their itinerary/flight path (hotspot locations as defined by the WHO). Only applicable if no other route is deemed safe to travel^ (e.g. If Hong Kong is a hot spot, but customers are still able to travel safely via Dubai, then this clause no longer applies).
3. Customers are required to quarantine in either Fiji and/or their country of residence/nation of origin or en route at any stopover point that is part of their itinerary/flight path. Only applicable if no other route is available for them to travel^ via (e.g. If Hong Kong requires quarantining prior to continuing your journey, but Dubai does not, then this clause no longer applies) Costs relating to quarantine are the responsibility of the traveller. *Click here for full terms and conditions for this policy.
Awesome Adventures Fiji thanks our trade partners, existing customers, and those considering booking travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji.
Vinaka from The team at Awesome Adventures