3 Days | 2 Nights | 2 Dives
This package is for those who already hold dive certification and who are a bit short on time but still want to experience the underwater world that Fiji has on offer. This short and sharp package gives you 2 nights at the beautiful Mantaray Island Resort in the Yasawa Islands and 2x dives while you are there with all the equipment provided.
When you are not diving, you get to relax and enjoy everything this resort has to offer with an amazing house reef right off the front of the resort to explore with a snorkel and plenty of other activities to keep you busy should you wish to be.
- Accommodation at Mantaray Island Resort in your choice of room type (Paradise Dorm, Treehouse Bure, Jungle Bure, Reef Bure or Beachfront Villa)
- Coach transfers from most Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau hotels to/from Port Denarau
- Vessel transfers to/from Port Denarau to Mantaray Island Resort in the Yasawa Islands
- Two dives
- All dive equipment including slip on shorty fins
- All prices are per person and available in the rates sheets. Double/twin rates are per person based on two people booking and sharing the same room/bure
- Mantaray Island Resort has a compulsory meal plan which is additional and payable either at the time of booking or to the resort on arrival
- Extra nights accommodation are available on request, for prices refer to extra night rates in the 'Island Stays' section
- All divers must have medical clearance if they have previously suffered from asthma or epilepsy
- Travel insurance with a scuba diving policy is required and a copy will be requested at check in