5 Days | 4 Nights | 5 Dives
This course is for divers who already hold Open Water certification with any recognized agency. This is a great way to expand your knowledge and experience a wider range of dive sites in a fantastic part of the world. This course includes a deep water dive, a night dive, search and recovery, underwater navigation, caverns and digital underwater photography.
Not only this, you will be staying in a beautiful part of the world so when you are not diving, you get to relax and enjoy everything this resort has to offer with an amazing house reef right off the front of the resort and plenty of other activities to keep you busy should you wish to be.
- Accommodation at Mantaray Island Resort in your choice of room type (Paradise Dorm, Treehouse Bure, Jungle Bure, Reef Bure or Beachfront Villa)
- Coach transfers from most Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau hotels to/from Port Denarau
- Vessel transfers to/from Port Denarau to Mantaray Island Resort in the Yasawa Islands
- Five specialty dives including a deep dive, night dive, search and recovery, underwater navigation, caverns and digital underwater photography
- All dive equipment including slip on shorty fins
- SSI Advanced Certificate and photo ID on completion of the course
- All prices are per person and available in the rates sheets. Double/twin rates are per person based on two people booking and sharing the same room/bure
- Mantaray Island Resort has a compulsory meal plan which is additional and payable either at the time of booking or to the resort on arrival
- Extra nights accommodation are available on request, for prices refer to extra night rates in the 'Island Stays' section
- All divers must have medical clearance if they have previously suffered from asthma or epilepsy
- Travel insurance with a scuba diving policy is required and a copy will be requested at check in
All Prices are Per Person in US Dollars
A online administration fee of 3% applies to all bookings.