Design your very own Fiji islands itinerary
Want to choose a few places to stay in the beautiful Yasawa Islands? Our Awesome Pass is the hassle-free way to pay for vessel transfers and accommodation in the Yasawa Islands allowing you to choose where you want to stay, the type of accommodation level you want at each resort, and how long you would like to stay. Pass durations are from 5-15 days.
Book an Awesome Pass and then you can choose when you want to travel, which resorts you want to stay at and the number of nights at each. Our reservations team will check availability at each of the resorts for the dates and room types you have selected and get in touch with you with the final confirmation details. Alternatively, you can just book the resorts as you travel through the Yasawa Islands but we do recommend booking your first two nights before leaving Port Denarau, just to be sure! Check out our range of fabulous resorts below:
Your Awesome Pass includes complimentary scheduled coach transfers from most Nadi, Wailoaloa, and Denarau hotels/resorts to connect with the Yasawa Flyer, unlimited hop-on/hop-off vessel transfers, and your choice of resort options and room types for your pass duration.
Yasawa Flyer Timetable: CLICK HERE
Choose from either Dorm, Standard, or Upgraded accommodation:
Awesome Pass - Dorm (pre-paid meal plans in place at all resorts which can be pre-purchased or paid at each resort)
Dorms with shared bathrooms at:
- South Sea Island: 16-bed unisex Dorm or 6-bed girls-only Dorm
- Barefoot Kuata Island Resort: 6-bed unisex Kuata Dorm
- Octopus Resort: 14-bed unisex Dorm
- Mantaray Island Resort: 32-bed unisex Paradise Dorm
- Barefoot Manta Island Resort: 7-bed unisex or girls-only Vai Dorm
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort: 8-bed unisex Dorm
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge: 8-bed unisex Dorm
Awesome Pass - Standard (pre-paid meal plans in place at all resorts which can be pre-purchased or paid at each resort)
Bures with either shared bathrooms or private en suites at:
- South Sea Island: Beachfront Bure (en suite)
- Barefoot Kuata Island Resort: Kuata Bure (shared bathroom)
- Octopus Resort: Bungalow (shared bathroom)
- Mantaray Island Resort: Treehouse Bure (shared bathroom)
- Barefoot Manta Island Resort: Beachfront Caku Bure (shared bathroom)
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort: Bula Lodge Room (shared bathroom)
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge: Beachfront Studio (en suite)
- Coconut Beach Resort
Awesome Pass - Upgrade (pre-paid meal plans in place at all resorts which are to be paid at the resort)
Higher room category Bures with more facilities, such as private en suites and often beachfront locations at:
- South Sea Island: Beachfront Bure
- Barefoot Kuata Island Resort: Beachfront Bure or Beachfront Safari Bure
- Octopus Resort: Garden Bure
- Mantaray Island Resort: Reef Bure or Family Reef Bure
- Barefoot Manta Island Resort: Beachfront Levu Bure or Beachfront Bure
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort: Garden Villa
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge: Beachfront Bure or Oceanview Bure
- Coconut Beach Resort: Beach Bungalow or Seaview Villa
- Paradise Cove Resort: Garden Bungalow
Awesome Pass Terms and Conditions
- Minimum / Maximum Stay Requirements: Passes are valid for travel on board South Sea Cruises and Awesome Adventures Fiji’s vessels to the Mamanucas (Beachcomber Island Resort & South Sea Island only) and Yasawa Islands for the consecutive number of days selected. 1) When using an Awesome Pass there is a maximum of 4 nights at any one hotel/resort and 2) There is a 1 (one) night minimum stay at South Sea Island for all guests travelling on an Awesome Standard Grade Pass of 8 (Eight) Nights or more
- Passes include complimentary scheduled coach transfers from most Nadi, Denarau & Wailoaloa Hotels / Resorts to connect with the Yasawa Flyer - these must be pre-booked.
- Passes are activated on the first day of travel and are valid for the period shown on the Pass. If clients are still travelling outside the expiry date of the Pass they will be charged the normal fare for any additional sectors travelled. Once clients return to Port Denarau the pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Awesome Passes have vouchers issued for the specified number of nights selected. While all travel is pre-paid, reservations must still be made for all vessel transfers & accommodation at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking from the South Sea Cruises vessels. Guests must make their accommodation choices in advance of their arrival at a resort. Hotels/resorts can be selected either before arriving in Fiji or can also be booked with the Travel Desk on board the Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 999 5512.
- Where an additional price is shown under "Meals" these are compulsory meal plan/resort package prices as provided by the Hotels/Resorts. These are per person per pass duration and can either be purchased at the time of booking or paid directly to each resort in Fiji at check-in (in Fijian Dollars). Note - if using Paradise Cover Resort in an Awesome Pass Upgrade itinerary then meals can not be pre-purchased and must be paid locally in Fiji for all hotels in the pass itinerary.
- Passes can be extended anytime during travel (prior to expiry) by paying the price difference to upgrade to a longer Pass directly to the staff at the Travel Desk on board the Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 999 5512.
- Any pre-booked accommodation is subject to cancellation fees listed in the Awesome Adventures Terms and Conditions.
- Lost, stolen, damaged, or misplaced 'Bula Pass' and/or ' Awesome Pass' vouchers will not be replaced. Lost Awesome Passes could result in the holder paying the accommodation directly to the resort for the night specified on the lost voucher. Any pass being utilised by a [person other than the owner will be forfeited.
Before you set off on your adventure, get in touch with us at least 24 hours before hand so we can reserve a place for you on the Flyer. Before you disembark, you must have booked your resort for that night. All resort bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard the Yasawa Flyer as you travel.
Visit our FAQs for help.