Here we've answered the most commonly asked questions. If the answer to your question is not here, please view our contact details to talk to us by email, skype us or chat to us online.
Most common questions:
About Fiji & Planning Your Trip
- When is the best time of year to visit Fiji's islands?
- Do I need a visa to travel to Fiji?
- Do I need to take out travel insurance?
- What is the Fijian currency and do I need cash for the islands?
- What is the voltage and power outlet in Fiji?
- Will my mobile phone work at the islands?
- Are there any cultural practices I need to be aware of?
- Are there mosquitos in Fiji?
- How can I give something back to the Fijian community and island villages?
- How can I travel responsibly?
- Are Awesome Adventure packages, escorted tours?
Check In, Departure Times and Transfers
- Do I need to confirm my travel arrangements with you prior to departure?
- Where and when do I check in?
- Is there an early check in option?
- When are the departures to the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands?
- How do I arrange transfers between my mainland accommodation and Port Denarau?
- How do I arrange transfers to and from Nadi International Airport?
- Which island resorts do you offer transfers to?
- How long will it take to get to my island resort?
- If the weather is bad will the Yasawa Flyer transfers still run? If not, do I get a refund?
- Can I buy food and drink onboard the Yasawa Flyer?
- Can I bring alcohol onboard the Yasawa Flyer?
- Is there WiFi on board the vessels?
- What is 'Captain's Lounge'?
Fiji Island Accommodation
- When I book an Awesome Adventure am I automatically booked on the Yasawa Flyer?
- Can I begin my Awesome Adventure on the same day that I fly into Nadi?
- Can I fly out of Nadi the same day that my Awesome Adventure ends?
- What do you mean by 'the right to substitute properties'?
- Can I choose different resorts to those listed in your packages?
- Can I stay at different accommodation levels on a multi-island package?
- Can I book extra nights?
- Are all activities available on Sundays?
- Can I eat at places other than my resort?
- Are any of the experiences suited to families and children?
- Are the packages guided tours?
- Can I secure open-dated bookings?
Build Your Own Adventure
- Why should I travel in one direction throughout the islands?
- Do I have to travel at the same accommodation type for my whole experience?
- Where can I see the individual prices for each island resort?
- Do I have to book my island transfers separately?
- What does my transfer pass include?
- Are meals included?
- I also want to book some activities. Can I do that with 'Build Your Own Adventure'?
- Why would I book an Awesome Pass?